Important information regarding cookies
Specified Illness Cover
Helping you and your family cope financially in case of serious illness.
Consider how you and your family would cope financially, if you or your spouse became seriously ill or were totally and permanently disabled?
Specified illness cover will help you
- Pay off your mortgage or outstanding loans
- Pay for travel and accommodation when attending treatment centres
- Maintain your quality of life, dignity and pride
- Make car or home improvements to cater for disablement
- Finance a trip away when needed most
- Pay medical expenses and hospice care
- Invest lump sum to provide you and your family with an
Specified Illness cover provides a lump-sum cash payment for you on diagnosis of one of over 38 conditions.
We have a range of options to suit your needs.
Note: For an eligible claim the claimant must survive for at least 14 days after having the surgery or being diagnosed as having one of the illnesses. This is longer for certain illnesses. Please see brochure for full details.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is a tied agent of Irish Life Assurance plc, for life and pensions business. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. and Irish Life Assurance plc are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland