Important information regarding cookies
Pensions for the Self-employed
Do you run your own business? We can help plan for your retirement.
Maintain your standard of living on retirement.
Do you run your own business? What provision have you made to maintain your standard of living when you retire? Are you certain your current arrangements will cover basic necessities, some creature comforts and the occasional luxury?
Let us help you manage your pension.
We can help plan for your retirement or reassess your existing arrangements, then manage your pension as you require. This frees you up to take care of your business.
Our Financial Advisers can help you decide:
- The standard of living you want in retirement
- How much of an income you would need to pay for this lifestyle ?
- How much of a retirement pot you will need to build up to deliver this level of income in retirement ?
Then, based on your circumstances, we can help you tailor an appropriate and tax-efficient mix of investments to help build up your required 'pot'.
Things to think about your business and your pension.
- Is your business your pension? Will you be able to sell it at the right time?
- How much will your business be worth without you?
- If you plan to sell how can you know that the firm will be doing as well as you approach retirement?
- Will business partners be prepared to go along with the sale?
- If it is a family business, do you want to keep it that way?
- What are the tax implications?
Warning: the values of your investment may go down as well as up