Pensions for Company Directors
We work with business owners and directors to help provide retirement benefits for corporate
Maintain your standard of living on retirement.
Have you made sure that your standard of living won’t drop when you retire? Are your current arrangements sufficient?
Let us help you manage your pension.
We can help plan for your retirement or reassess your existing arrangements, then manage your pension as you require. This frees you up to take care of your business.
How we can help.
We work with business owners and directors to help provide retirement benefits for corporate decision-makers, and turn company assets into personal assets tax efficiently. Use the contact us button below to make an appointment today.
Things to think about your business and your pension.
• Perhaps you think that your business is your pension. But will you
be able to sell it at the right time?
• If you are the business, what will it be worth without you?
• If you plan to sell how can you know that the firm will be doing as well as you approach retirement?
• Will fellow directors and shareholders be prepared to go along with the sale?
• If it is a family business, do you want to keep it that way?
• Are there tax implications such as capital gains?
This product is provided by Irish Life Assurance plc. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is tied to Irish Life Assurance plc, for life and pensions business.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. and Irish Life Assurance plc are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.