Important information regarding cookies
Currency Current Accounts
A Currency Current Account allows you to make and receive foreign currency payments without the need to convert the funds into Euro. Choose between our Currency Current Account or Sterling Current Account.
Currency Current Account.
Sterling Current Account.
Online services save you time.
Online access via iBusiness Banking for balance and transaction processing and payment services.
Our Relationship Managers are there to assist with all your business banking requirements.
Dedicated Customer Service.
Our Customer Service Unit is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Call + 353 1 6115210
(not on ROI Bank Holidays)
Read Terms and Conditions.
- Sterling Current Accounts (NSC 23-85-90) can be opened by business customers (who must satisfy ALL of the following requirements - Resident, Trading & Incorporated in Republic of Ireland)
- Sterling Current Account only - Incoming and Outgoing International payments are not supported (only sterling payments within the UK are supported)
- Currency Account only - no chequebook, standing order or direct debit facilities available
- Accounts must be operated in credit at all times (Except business customers with approved overdraft limits). Any items presented on the account where there are insufficient funds may be returned unpaid
- No credit interest is payable
- Direct cash lodgements or withdrawals are not supported
- Note: Joint accounts are available to a maximum of 4 parties.