Managing your business.
Business planning is a vital part of managing your business. A detailed business plan should describe the objectives and strategies of a business.
The Business Plan Guidance sheet has been developed by the four accountancy bodies (CCAB-I) and the Irish Banking Federation to help SMEs develop their business plans.
Access other useful tools and guides.
Expecting the unexpected.
Protect your family business and future profits with Business Succession Planning.
Passing on your assets.
If your children or other relatives inherit assets from you, they may be liable to pay a significant inheritance tax bill on property and other assets. Ensure there are no surprises in store with Inheritance Planning.
Getting sound advice.
Whether seeking investment, or planning a restructure or management buy-out, businesses of all sizes may require experienced advisors to guide them through the key business transactions. Learn more about the services and track record of our Corporate Finance team.
Planning for your future today.
At AIB, we are committed to giving you straight-forward advice, offering financial products to help when times become tough, and helping your money work harder for you and your family. Arrange a Financial Review.
Exporting can help your business expand and grow. We have a range of supports and finance options available to help you maximise your potential and trade successfully overseas.
Important Regulatory Notice: Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is a tied agent of Irish Life Assurance plc for life and pensions business.
Business Reports / Articles
- Ensuring the Family Business Does Not Fail for Family Reasons
- Family Business Focus
- Successful Succession Planning
- Building Trust in the Family Business
- DCU National Centre for Family Business*
- DCU National Centre for Family Business Ezine
- DCU National Centre for Family Business Videos
- PWC Irish Family Business Report 2019 - 'The Values Effect'
* Your use of this external website is subject to the terms and conditions of that site.