Important information regarding cookies
AIB is pleased to introduce MyBusiness Toolkit, a suite of 5 business applications, to help you start, manage and grow your business. This service is provided by BCSG Ltd and offered exclusively to AIB business customers* for 30 days free.
* To be eligible for the offer: Any new or existing business customer opening an AIB Business Current Account. Offer applies to the full bundle (Receipt Bank, Plan HQ, Sage One, bOnline and MozyPro). 30 days free (starting from when you sign-up either online or in branch). After the free period, it’s just €15 per month – a saving of 80% compared to purchasing directly from service providers. No obligation – customers can choose to cancel their monthly subscription at any time. However, Plan HQ remains free for AIB Business Customers.
Start, Manage and Grow Your Business
With MyBusinessToolkit, you can:
- Create a professional business plan (FREE of charge for AIB Business customers) with PlanHQ
- Record expenses at the click of a button with Receipt Bank
- Protect all your critical business files with MozyPro
- Build a business website and online shop with bOnline
- Efficiently manage business accounts and payroll with Sage
Create a Professional Business Plan for FREE
Introduced by AIB and provided by BCSG, PlanHQ is part of the MyBusinessToolkit offering.
PlanHQ is an effective tool for mapping out your business idea, providing step-by-step guidance to creating a professional business plan. FREE to all AIB Business Customers.
To find out more and get started, visit: http://www.mybusinesstoolkit.ie/planhq/
Big Savings for Small Businesses
MyBusinessToolkit gives you access to all five tools, for a simple monthly fee of €15 per month – an 80% discount when you subscribe to the full package, compared to purchasing directly from the service providers.
This is a no-commitment, 30-day rolling contract.
Flexibility and Support
Small businesses that sign up for MyBusinessToolkit receive access to:
- all the tools on-the-go from smart phone, tablet or computer once there is access to an internet connection
- a dedicated MyBusinessToolkit customer services team, which is provided by BCSG Ltd.
- one login for everything
What Customers are Saying
“Great concept – a service that bring together five apps for small business, in one place, fully supported … it just works!”
Sharon Rickard, New Haven Décor, Dublin
“It's great to have access to five really useful and well-thought-out business tools in one place.”
Jenny Brooks, Rathfarnham Equestrian, Dublin
“MyBusinessToolkit is a great service! The apps are easy to use and great for small businesses like mine.”
Declan Byrne, R&B Locksmiths, Galway
Signing up for MyBusinessToolkit is simple and fast. You can find out more and sign up today at www.MyBusinessToolkit.ie*, or call the dedicated BCSG Ltd customer services team on 1890 944 532.
*Your use of this external website is subject to the terms and conditions of that site.
Monthly subscription costs for MyBusinessToolkit are applied by BCSG Limited.
MyBusinessToolkit is a service provided by BCSG Limited. BCSG is a separate legal entity from Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. and its subsidiaries. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is acting as an introducer to BCSG Limited in relation to the provision of MyBusinessToolkit. MyBusinessToolkit is available to all AIB customers only. Customers who subsequently close their AIB account will no longer be able to avail of the MyBusinessToolkit services.
Please note that the provision of this service is not regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.