Important information regarding cookies
Internet Banking or iBusiness Banking (iBB)
Based on your answers, it appears that Internet Banking is suitable for your business
A business using Internet Banking:
- Can make domestic, international and bill payments online up to €30,000. For further detail on transaction limits – click here
- Nominate a single user in the business to authorise online banking payments
- Nominate a single user to access online banking
- Can create payment templates to pay up to 10 payees in one process (Internet Banking does not have payment files functionality)
Note: The business must have an AIB Business Debit Card and AIB Card Reader to fully avail of the features of Internet Banking, including certain payment related services.
Some features of Internet Banking:
- Free to access AIB Phone & Internet Banking*
- Convenient and secure banking on the move using the AIB Mobile & Tablet Banking Apps
- View account balance, transactions, and eStatements on Foreign Currency Accounts (NSC 93-00-67 only). Sterling Current Accounts (NSC 23-85-90) are not available on Internet Banking. Transferring funds to and from Foreign Currency Accounts is not supported on Internet Banking
- Check your account balances and transactions, Quick Balance is available on our Mobile Banking App
- Transfer money between accounts domestically and internationally
- View and export the last 24 months of transactions on your accounts
- Get a quick overview of your income and spending for each month using My Money Manager
- View and manage eStatements, Direct Debits & Standing Orders
- View cheque image and place a stop on a cheque
*Maintenance and Transaction Fees apply
Still not sure?
Compare the features in more detail by clicking on ‘Compare with iBB’ or call us on 0818 724 020 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.
Based on your answers, it appears that iBB is suitable for your business.
A business using iBB:
- Can make online banking payments larger than €30,000
- May require more than one user in the business to authorise online banking payments
- May require more than one user to access and manage online banking
- May submit payment files from a payroll or accounts payable system
Some features of iBB:
- Flexible administrative features with customisable user access levels
- Dual payment authorisation functionality with customisable payment limits
- Transfer money between accounts domestically and internationally including your Currency accounts
- Submit payment files from your payroll or accounts payable system, or originate direct debits
Still not sure?
Compare the features in more detail by clicking on ‘Compare with Internet Banking’ or call us on 0818 724 020 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.